Sunday 19 January 2014

Golden temple visit in Feb 2011

Golden temple visit in Feb 2011


In 2011 we went to golden temple along with my sister. It was great trip and we enjoy a lot and we also spent night there. There was one more purpose going to Amritsar as My Guru Shri Rajendra Singh ji Maharaj went there for his programme and we got chance to meet him personally. It was his blessings only as result of which I cleared CA and CS simultaneously despite being very bad student. After which I got very good job opportunities. After we meet him in Feb 2011, My life got new turn as I launched PNJ Legal Consultants LLP after that and leave job , started my own practice, initially in year 2011 and 2012 got chance of working on takeover and acquisitions especially of NBFC companies and it was great learning and achievements. 




No comments:

Post a Comment