Sunday 19 January 2014

First Class Travel in American Airlines Biggest and Best airplane

First Class Travel in American Airlines Biggest and Best airplane

I went to USA with my wife and I got chance to go in first class. First class is upgraded class of business class and It is best class airplane have.
We got first class tickets because of my wife as she is working as Asst Accounts Manager at American Airlines. It was great trip to USA.

I just say Luxury at its best, I had never think or dreamt of traveling in first class as even big businessman’s only travel in business class and no body affords first class. It was once in lifetime moments for us. Even big discounted price at nearly 85% of normal price cost us 15% only and it is equal to economy class normal price. There was such a huge difference in prices of economy class and first class.

Wow what was that moment and traveling. Everything you can order as per your choice. Airhostess prepare and bake it all there fresh on your order, it is just like you have private chef.

Lot of toffees , drinks , snacks and magazines, games and songs videos facilties all free. Wow



No comments:

Post a Comment